“From beginning to end (including the pre-workshop communications) has been professional, engaging, and fun!”
“JMReid Group is world class. Content is well designed and facilitation is engaging and meaningful.”
“Top notch! Gave me a lot to think about and consider for the future. Thank you.”
“Really positive. You clearly put a lot of thought into developing an impactful training that takes advantage of how adults learn best.”
“I appreciated your approach and that you were respectful in not using the “hard sell” technique that many others employ. You provided a lot of value.”
oneRIVER: Full Program Description
The oneRIVER journey is an adaptable frontline leadership program designed to develop and enhance the skills frontline leaders need to drive growth objectives. In the program, participants:
- Embrace the company strategy and their role in execution
- Expect greater accountability from themselves and from their people
- Respond creatively to the ever-changing business environment
- Increase their confidence in leading and developing others
- Enhance their ability to handle difficult conversations
- Build optimism and enthusiasm for their role
At the oneRIVER showcase, you will experience cutting edge…
- Design – a learner-driven approach that accelerates retention
- Content – the latest thought-leadership in social and neuroscience
- Delivery – creative learning experiences through multiple methodologies
Please note, a continental breakfast and lunch will be provided at the showcase. If you have questions please reach out to Andrew Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at the oneRIVER Showcase!
We have reached capacity!
Registration is now closed. Contact us to sign up for our mailing list and keep an eye out for the next showcase!
“It was a bit of a risk selecting JMReid Group over the more traditional training companies and approaches. But the examples of what they’d done in other companies, their strong use of partners and their complete commitment to building a customized MUFG program convinced me: I could not be more pleased with the outcome of that choice. The participants were completely engaged from the first minute through the end of day four. Throughout the week they shared how impactful the learning was and that they could not wait to go back and use it.”
– Denise Ascheri, Director of Leadership and Professional Development, MUFG