Select the Arrow // Our Design Principles + Content Solutions
We have built a robust quiver filled with both a variety of design approaches as well as content solutions.
- Context is king
- Powerful learning encourages risk-taking
- Get them talking
- Humans are not thinking beings that feel; we’re feeling beings that think
- Tap the wisdom in and out of the room
- Use movement
- Engage the eye
We have built a extensive library of content using our design principles in the following areas:
With our network of world-class partners, we build custom solutions to meet your specific needs. Examples of custom work include:
- The Edge: The Art + Science of Relationship Building
- Sale Process Consulting + Value Creation Workshop
- Social Science: Neuroscience in Relationship Building
- Post-Merger + Integration (for a global life science firm)
- Mentoring Pairing + Program
There is a new method of learning design called a “flipped classroom.”
What’s a flipped classroom — and why now?
- A flipped classroom gives content to a learner before they enter the workshop. This way they have a chance to wrestle with content before engaging with the class.
- The flipped classroom model makes the training sessions more engaging by using face-to-face time to apply and experience concepts.
- In a flipped classroom model, the facilitator is a “guide-on-side” rather than a “sage on the stage.”
Check out this flipped classroom infographic by Newton