The Wise Advocate at JMRG
We are thrilled to partner with our friends at Wise Advocate Enterprises, LLC to introduce a new, cutting edge, strategic leadership model into our programs.
How do you make the right decisions, time after time, in the face of extreme challenges? How can you foster far-sighted leadership throughout your enterprise? How do you build the capacity to do better? What does it take to change how you make decisions and ultimately become a great leader?
The Wise Advocate Story, in a nutshell:
- Transactional – enabling you to make deals, solve immediate problems and please people.
- Strategic – enabling you to challenge existing ways of thinking and accomplish things that others consider impossible, galvanizing people around the organization to do the same.
- If you do what you have always done you are likely stuck in a transactional leadership approach – one focused on expedience and the path of least resistance.
- If you want to be a more strategic leader, no matter where you may sit in the hierarchy you will need to cultivate the High Ground of the mind and brain.
- Mentalizing (thinking about what others are thinking, also called having a “theory of mind”)
- Executive function (practicing mental flexibility, complex thinking – “working memory” – and inhibitory control – “free won’t”)
- Applied mindfulness (the pragmatic application of contemplative practice)