February 25, 2022 — JMReid Group, the cutting-edge learning company, announced their 2022 Showcase event focused on leadership and DEI today. The full-day event will take place in Washington, DC, on April 21, 2022, and is open to the public.
“As businesses continue to navigate virtual and hybrid workplaces, the need for true leadership — not just basic management — and a focus on creating environments of belonging, has never been more apparent,” said Andrew Reid, Director of Sales. “In DC, we’ll showcase some of our most requested content and offer one-on-one consulting on our approach to these key elements and more.”
The one-day program’s capacity is limited to 25 and includes:
Leadership Journey (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Communication: Communication is foundational to the success of any team, yet it is a common pain point for many organizations — especially in the hybrid work era. This showcase will demonstrate how leaders can communicate more effectively — and intentionally — to build trust with their teams and foster collaboration.
- Accountability: Everyone believes they are accountable, and yet accountability remains a real organizational issue. This showcase focuses on providing clarity of what accountability is and how to create a culture of accountability.
- Emotional Intelligence: A key to employee retention is an organization that develops emotionally intelligent leaders. In this showcase, we will demonstrate the four pillars of emotional intelligence and how leaders can be more intentional in developing an environment where employees feel valued and energized.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Creating Belonging: The truth about all humans is that we have an innate need to belong. We seek affiliation with others and try to build community from those associations. All DEI initiatives should start with an investment in teaching employees what a culture of belonging looks like, sounds like, and feels like.
- Conversations for Understanding: We then guide employees on how to lean into uncomfortable conversations with curiosity rather than judgment. We can also lead change with engagement rather than shame to craft a better workplace for all.
To learn more and to register, visit jmreidgroup.com/showcase.
About JMReid Group
JMReid Group is a cutting-edge learning company that delivers smart, engaging, and relevant experiences to address the unique needs of each organization we serve. Their work covers a wide variety of content areas for clients across the globe, with innovative and customized solutions that make measurable differences.